SR. SEC. (IX – XII) CURRICULUM
For Senior Secondary level the school follows the Curriculum prescribed by CBSE which strives to:
- Provide ample scope for holistic i.e. physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- Emphasize constructivist rather than rote learning by highlighting the importance of hands-on experience.
- Enlist general and specific teaching and assessment objectives to make learning competency based.
- Encourage the application of knowledge and skills in real life problem solving scenarios.
- Uphold the Constitutional Values by encouraging values-based learning activities.
- Promote Critical and Creative Thinking aligned to the 21st Century Skills in classrooms.
- Integrate innovations in pedagogy such as experiential learning, Sport & Art-Integrated Learning, toy-based pedagogy, storytelling, gamification etc. with technological innovations (ICT integration) to keep pace with the global trends in various disciplines.
- Promote inclusive practices as an overriding consideration in all educational activities.
- Enhance and support learning by different types of assessments.